I love this dip and it is good with chips and as a veggie dip. I have used it for 35 years and still go to it whenever I want a dip. Will be using it for my Halloween get together as always. Gets better as the flavors blend together, so try to make it early in the day or night before you are going to serve it.
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise(NOT MIRACLE WHIP)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2-3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Raw veggies or Frito Scoops or potato chips for dipping
Combine all dip ingredients. Chill for several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend. Makes about 2 cups..